House Explosion, will my insurance cover the damage?
We will never be able to avoid a disaster, the risk of unpredictability when it occurs. By knowing that the risk will just happen without our expectations, of course we need preparations that we must do to overcome the losses arising from the problem.
Therefore, it is recommended that you have a home, other buildings make sure to use property insurance. This property insurance, can help you with an efficient and economical way to provide protection to every property owned from a variety of risks. FLEXAS stands for Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft Impact & Smoke.
FLEXAS is a package that you can use to protect against a variety of risks in property insurance. It is unfortunate if the investment held for our support in the future will just disappear due to risks such as Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Fall of Aircraft & Smoke. Finally, we feel something unpleasant and certainly very detrimental.
Here are some explanations regarding FLEXAS guarantees that protect you from various things such as:
No one will ever know when a fire can occur in a building we have such as a house or property. Fire caused by a short circuit or electrical short circuit, the spread of fire or heat that arises on its own, or due to the spread of fire from other objects, neighboring houses, tree fires and others or fire due to your own negligence or lack of care, your servant or other people such as fires due to stoves, exploding gas leaks, or cigarette butts and others. the damage caused by efforts to extinguish fires will also be guaranteed by property insurance.
Lightning (Lightning Strike)
Lightning strikes are a terrible thing, because besides being exposed to electric shock, it can also cause our homes to become fires and destroy homes or buildings. No need to worry because property insurance will help you, if your house or building is damaged due to lightning strikes. Property insurance also guarantees the risk of fire caused by electric machinery, electrical or electronic equipment, and electrical installations that are burned because lightning also enters into account.
Explosions can occur at any time, either because someone else intentionally put them in our place or because of our accident, What is meant by an explosion here is the sudden release of energy due to the expansion of steam or gas.
Aircraft Impact (Fall of Airplanes)
You could say that reaching aviation in Indonesia, having enough technology is high, but who can think of everything can happen to ourselves, without being able to know when it happened. The crash of an airplane to cause a fire will be guaranteed by property insurance. With the condition, this happens because of the physical impact of the aircraft or from the contents of the items in the plane that concern the house or property that is insured.
Smoke arising from the fire of insured property. So if the smoke caused by a fire causes damage to the house or other property insured, property insurance will guarantee the loss due to the damage.
Safety Tips for Driving in The Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Things To Know Before You Start Driving In The Rain:
- Turn on your headlights not your hazard lights. Turning on the hazard lights during heavy rain will confuse other vehicles behind you, especially if you are at an intersection.
- Break through puddles or flooded areas. Water may enter the engine and damage your vehicle. The hole or drain may not be visible in the puddle. Avoid breaking through flooded areas.
- Traffic accidents are often caused by ignorance, violating traffic due to rain may result in accidents with other road users.
- Slow down ! Not only should you adhere to the posted speed limit when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower than you normally would. Wet roads are very dangerous.
- Avoid heavy braking, try to slow your vehicle by taking your foot off the accelerator earlier than you normally would in preparation to slow down or stop. Don’t use cruise control so your attention on using both the gas and brake are in tune.
ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.