Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Get acquainted with the Guiding Block!
Some people, especially those living in urban areas, are familiar with the yellow line across the sidewalk, the line is not a decoration but a guiding block for blind pedestrians.
In the language of guiding block, it means the blocks to guide the way. This facility was built as an effort by the government to provide access for blind people to be able to walk independently following the yellow line. The installation of guiding blocks must be correct considering that each texture that appears on the blocks has its own meaning. In general, there are two types of guiding blocks, namely lines (line type) and dots (spot type).
For the long line means to show the visually impaired to go on. Meanwhile, the type of the dots is a stop or there are obstacles and turns ahead.
Personal Accident Insurance
No one can predict the future. Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Personal accident insurance provides financial coverage against unforeseen events such as accidents causing bodily injury, permanent partial disability or permanent total disability and accidental death. Contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for more info.
Car engine sizes: What you need to know
A key area to consider before purchasing a new car is engine size; the size of a car engine will have a large impact on the performance, economy and value of a vehicle. But what does engine size mean and how should it affect your willingness to purchase a car? Here, we’ll take a look at what engine size means and why size doesn’t always matter!Engine size is the volume of fuel and air that can be pushed through a car’s cylinders and is measured in cubic centimetres (cc).
Car engine sizes are normally specified in litres, which is rounded up to the nearest tenth of a litre.As you can likely imagine, larger engines with an increased capacity for fuel and air require more fuel than smaller engines. This is especially true if you’re quick to accelerate or drive at maximum speeds on long motorway journeys.
Engine capacity is the volume of all the pistons in the engine cylinder as measured by the maximum movement from top to bottom. So, the greater the CC of the vehicle's engine, the greater the power produced.
For more info about Car Insurance, please call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.