Motorcycle safety tips
Terakhir Diubah : 17:23:32 - Rabu, 07 September 2022
Motorcyclists must be mindful of their surroundings and the other cars around them. The flow of traffic can change at any moment. Even small distractions can lead to serious injuries. It is important to drive safely because it can save your life.
1. Preparing the vehicle
Before you use a motorcycle, you should prepare your vehicle starting from checking all vehicle components, such as tires, lights, and others.
2. Using safety equipment
In riding a motorcycle, it is important that you use safety equipment such as jackets, helmets, trousers, masks, gloves, shoes and so on. The use of such equipment will help you be protected during the trip.
3. Good driving attitude
In riding a motorcycle, you should have a good driving attitude where you sit on the motorcycle in a straight upright position but remain relaxed, make sure you look ahead, do not lift your legs to other places for any reason, do not ride more than one person and goods heavy baggage.
4. Keep your distance when driving
When you ride a motorcycle, make sure you use a certain speed in every condition. You have to adjust the speed according to the conditions. And keep in mind don't forget to keep your distance while driving. Keeping your distance will help you from accidents or collisions due to sudden braking.
To minimize this, as a smart driver, you should observe your driving speed and adjust it to the distance in front of you. The higher the speed you use, the longer the distance that needs to be prepared.
5. Stay focused and alert
When driving, you should stay focused and alert while driving. Many motorists feel confident about their driving abilities, they sometimes feel that accidents are impossible. However, it should be noted that such an attitude will create carelessness and carelessness. Keep in mind that no matter how good you drive, you still need to be focused and alert.
6. Obey traffic rules and signs
The most important thing in driving is to obey all traffic rules and signs along the way. Use the turn signal when you are about to turn. Make sure you obey all traffic rules and signs.
Safely Travel With Sahabat Insurance
If you’re travelling abroad, it's important to take out appropriate travel insurance before you go. ANANDA (Amankan Perjalanan Anda) is an insurance product from Sahabat Insurance that provides protection and anticipates the unexpected that may occur due to risks during business trips or tours.
Benefits you can get:
- Death & Permanent Disability due to accident
- Medical Expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Medical Repatriation
- Loss of Baggage & Personal Effects
- Baggage Delay
- Other risks that may occur during the trip.
For more info please click link below:
Travel Insurance Brochure
In order to support Good Corporate Governance, especially in the implementation of the Anti-Bribery Management System within the Company, Sahabat Insurance provides a channel for conveying information regarding indications/allegations of integrity deviations which can result in fraud, abuse, corruption, collusion, nepotism, gratuities, price inflation. or budget, bribery, money laundering, embezzlement, extortion, and other conflicts of interest that will/have been committed by employees or Company Business Partners.
Reporting of violations is addressed to the Whistleblowing Team and submitted in writing via the whistleblowing media as follows [email protected];
Whistle blowers can report indications/allegations of violations through the Whistleblowing System with the following terms and conditions:
- Include valid evidence in the form of data, clear information on the occurrence of violations in connection with the indications/allegations of irregularities previously mentioned.
- Reports are made in good faith and are not a complaint against a person, a particular company or slander.
- The reporter must provide complete information about his identity to facilitate communication including full name, telephone number or email address where he can be contacted.
Sahabat Insurance maintains the confidentiality of reporting data from unauthorized parties and provides:
• The confidentiality of the identity of the reporting person is ensured as well as
• The confidentiality of the information.
Claim Submission & Operational Working Hours Related to Work From Home
Taking into account the increasingly worrying development of covid 19, the management of Sahabat insurance feels the need to take the following policies:
- Work From Home & operational working hours for Sahabat Insurance employees:
- WFH (Work From Home) for all employees at the Jakarta head office from Monday 30 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Adjusted operational working hours for the head office and all branch offices outside Jakarta to 09.30 – 15.30 local time.
- For filing and reporting claims, during the implementation of the WFH policy at the head office, the following policies are taken:
- Claim submissions will still be served on every working day with operating hours: 09.30 – 15.30 wib.
- Claim reports can be sent through the following means:
Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 021 50508080
Claim Hot Line Number: 0811 1338 355
CS Claim Number: 0811 8678 355
Thank you for your attention and good cooperation.
Friends of Insurance Management
Tas hilang saat travelling! Apa saja yang harus dilakukan?
You’ve just gotten off the plane and you’re in a new country, ready for an amazing vacation! But time passes and the bags from your flight is missing. Do not panic. Here are the steps you must take if you lose your items while on vacation abroad:
Report to the nearest police station
Immediately report it to the nearest police station. Although the item may not necessarily be found, at least you will get a loss certificate which of course you really need for an insurance claim.
Come to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia (KBRI)
If the lost item is a passport, immediately go to the local Indonesian Embassy (KBRI) or the local Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia (KJRI) to arrange for making a Passport-like Travel Letter (SPLP) as a passport replacement.
The next step is to make a claim to the insurance. Contact Travel Insurance Sahabat Insurance and prepare the required documents, including: boarding pass/ticket, passport, loss certificate from the police, receipt of the claimed item (if not available, then include information on the type of item and the price of the item claimed), Travel Letter Like a passport and receipt for making a new passport if the lost passport is. Documents that must be completed may vary depending on your claim needs. Immediately complete the documents requested by the insurance so that you can get an insurance claim quickly.
For Travel Insurance, please call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.