11th Anniversary Sahabat Insurance
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was formerly known as PT Bess Central Insurance and has been established since September 4, 1996, at the time named as PT AIOI Indonesia. On March 25, 2011, PT Asuransi Central Asia took over all shares from PT AIOI Indonesia who carried out the merger and transferred its assets and liabilities to PT Asuransi MSIG Indonesia.
New shareholders entered along with PT Asuransi Central Asia. In conjunction with the change in the shareholders structure, it was decided that PT AIOI Indonesia to change its name to PT Bess Central Insurance on May 26, 2011, after obtaining the Decree of the Minister of Finance Number KEP- 420/KM.10/2011.
The single presence policy regulation released by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan in 2018 states that the primary entity in the insurance industry may only hold one life insurance or general insurance company. The primary entity is required to merge or divesting shares if there is more than one life insurance or general insurance company. On this basis, PT Asuransi Central Asia decided to transfer its share ownership in the company, accompanied by several new shareholders in early 2020.
For this reason, the company decided to change its name to PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi as stated in the Board of Commissioners Regulation from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan Number KEP-131/NB.11/2020 on March 31, 2020.
Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080
5 Reasons People Refuse Insurance
Indonesia is still listed as an underinsured country, this is because there are still many Indonesians who do not have insurance. There are many reasons why Indonesians are lazy to have insurance. Some of these reasons are based on one thing, namely the lack of insurance education for the public. Here are the top 5 reasons why Indonesians are still reluctant to get insurance according to the Insurance Magazine version:
Do not understand
Because insurance is not very popular in the community, many terms are not understood by the Indonesian people, thus causing people to be afraid of being deceived and decide not to have insurance, whether car, health, or life insurance. People's ignorance can actually be overcome if there is education that is easy and simple to understand, sometimes the explanation received by the community from an insurance agent is not explained in simple language.
Insurance is still considered a luxury and out of reach. Whereas the government and private companies have provided several various insurance options and along with the growth of the insurance industry, prices have become very competitive. For example, the price of personal accident insurance can be around Rp. 25,000 (twenty five thousand rupiah) but it can still provide a fairly high protection value. The price of insurance today is much cheaper in the past, maybe even this price is not more expensive than people's spending on mobile phone credit.
There are still other needs
This is very understandable, but make sure that what is meant by other needs are very urgent or primary needs and once you have enough savings, start insurance no matter how small the amount. Because no matter how small the insurance value, it will be very helpful when needed.
“I Will Drive Carefully” (Car Insurance)
Even if you drive very carefully, your car still has the risk of being hit, dented, or other traffic incidents. Therefore, insure your vehicle, so that your financial status remains stable if something happens to the vehicle.
Insurance Claims Must Be Difficult
This point, really depends on the type of insurance company chosen, but in general, if you have read it carefully and understand the insurance policy comprehensively, insurance claims should not be a frightening specter. Therefore, it is highly recommended to consult first with some relatives or experts before buying insurance products.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.