What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
Happy Eid al-Fitr 1 Syawal 1444 Hijra.
Sahabat Insurance staff and anagement wish you Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 1444 Hijra! May Allah bless you and your family with great joy, happiness and prosperity.
International Day of Persons with Disabilities
Happy International Day of Persons with Disabilities December 3, 2021, International Day of Persons with Disabilities is intended to raise public awareness about disability, eliminate stigma against persons with disabilities, and provide support to increase the independence and equal rights of persons with disabilities in various aspects of life.
How To Claim Car Insurance
Before filing a claim for a car that was damaged in an accident or lost, you need to prepare several documents, including:
Insurance policy in original and photocopy.
Copy of SIM and STNK.
Proof of a police report if the car is seriously damaged due to an accident or loss.
Completely filled and signed claim form.
Written chronology of events.
Photos of damage such as, scuffs, dents and others.
To find out how long a car insurance claim will take, you can directly ask an agent or Sahabat Insurance customer service at 021-50508080.