Payment Fraud Prevention - Sahabat Insurance
Terakhir Diubah : 16:11:01 - Senin, 06 Maret 2023
Payment Fraud Prevention
- To make payments, payment must be made only to the PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) bank account number.
- Customers will be referred to their own Virtual Accounts. A Virtual Account consists of a unique customer ID number (please find it on your Sahabat Insurance’ premium note).
- Therefore, please avoid attempting to transact other than Sahabat Insurance bank account number, as it may lead to cancellation policy.
- If you encounter any suspicious transaction, please report it immediately.For more info please call 021-50508080, chat via WA 021-50508080 or email us [email protected]
Don’t miss out on your chance to win some amazing giveaway from Sahabat Insurance!
Get excited – our latest giveaway is here and it’s better than ever!
1. Like our Facebook account and follow Instagram @sahabatinsurance.id
2. Turn on the notification bell on the Sahabat Insurance account, don't forget to like and share our post!
3. Don’t miss our giveaway for your chance to win big with the hashtag #SahabatInsurance12th and wait for the announcement on May 26 2023.
Car Alarm Goes Off Randomly? Learn Why and How to Fix It!
The car alarm serves to protect the vehicle from theft or other adverse events. But when your car alarm keeps going off, surely what comes to mind is the thought that the car alarm is broken and needs to be replaced immediately. It's a good idea to identify the cause of the damage to the car alarm.It could be that the cause is an alarm must be reset, the remote battery runs out or the car alarm receiver has a problem.Do not repair the vehicle alarm yourself, go to a repair shop to do a reset or repair the alarm system. #sahabatinsurance
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
What is Blind Spot?
Are you familiar with the term blind spot?
Car drivers should be aware of this blind spot. Blindspot is an area that the driver of the vehicle cannot see properly. The existence of this area can lead to various possibilities, including the danger of traffic accidents.
How to avoid blind spots? Point the mirror parallel to the vehicle body. Stay alert to see the mirror in the Center, right and left when changing lanes.
For car protection call us at 021-50508080