Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
Sahabat Insurance Launch New Representative Office in Banjarmasin
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) launch the 19th representative office in Banjarmasin on Tuesday, March 14th 2023, in order to expand the official representative office in Indonesia.
Sahabat Insurance is committed to continuing to provide customer satisfaction, by always maintaining and improving service quality, as well as reaching customers spread across Indonesia.
Visit Sahabat Insurance - Banjarmasin at Jl. Ahmad Yani KM. 10.300, Sungai Lakum, Kertak Hanyar, Banjar, South Borneo. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 0511-6742067, 021-50508080 or email [email protected]
May Allah shower all His blessings upon you on this holy month. Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.
Tips for Driving in the Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. If it’s been raining heavily, you need to be careful as you drive and not hit puddles at spend. Rainy day increase the risk of Aquaplaning.
Aquaplaning or hydroplaning by the tires of a road vehicle, when a layer of water builds between the wheels of the vehicle and the road surface, leading to a loss of traction that prevents the vehicle from responding to control inputs. If it occurs to all wheels simultaneously, the vehicle becomes, in effect, an uncontrolled sled or an accident.
The best strategy is to avoid contributors to aquaplaning. Proper tire pressure, narrow and unworn tires, and reduced speeds from those judged suitably moderate in the dry will mitigate the risk of aquaplaning, as will avoidance of standing water or flood.
For more information about car insurance please call Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 (call/WA).