Financial Inclusion Month with Sahabat Insurance
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has said that the observation of October this year as Financial Inclusion Month is aimed at expanding people’s financial access to improve welfare and encourage national development.
Every October since 2016, the OJK has observed the Financial Inclusion Month in an integrated, massive, and sustainable manner to pursue the target of 90 percent financial inclusion by 2024, as well as to support the National Economic Recovery Program.
To support the event, Sahabat Insurance will have more activities such as giveaways, prizes and live streams exclusive on our social media.
Follow us on instagram @sahabatinsurance.id and Facebook Sahabat Insurance.
Fore more information about us please call or chat via Whats App 021-50508080.
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Sahabat Insurance Excellent Rating
Jakarta - Infobank has again conducted an insurance rating and published it in the July 2022 edition of Infobank Magazine. This year's insurance rating is titled "Rating 110 Insurance Version of Infobank 2022". Ratings were carried out on 110 insurance companies, including 65 general insurance companies.
Based on data from the Infobank Research Bureau (birl), PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was ranked 2nd with “Excellent” rating and a total score of 91,12% based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit above Rp 250 billion-Rp 500 billion.
Last year, Sahabat Insurance was awarded the “Excellent” rating in General Insurance of the 2021 infobank magazine Version based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit Rp 100 billion - under Rp 250 billion.
Source: “Rating 110 Insurance Infobank 2022 Version”. Infobank Magazine July 2022 edition.
Claim Submission & Operational Working Hours Related to Work From Home
Taking into account the increasingly worrying development of covid 19, the management of Sahabat insurance feels the need to take the following policies:
- Work From Home & operational working hours for Sahabat Insurance employees:
- WFH (Work From Home) for all employees at the Jakarta head office from Monday 30 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Adjusted operational working hours for the head office and all branch offices outside Jakarta to 09.30 – 15.30 local time.
- For filing and reporting claims, during the implementation of the WFH policy at the head office, the following policies are taken:
Thank you for your attention and good cooperation.
Friends of Insurance Management