Visit Sahabat Insurance at Periklindo Electric Vehicle Show
See you at PERIKLINDO Electric Vehicle Show (PEVS) 2023 17 -21 May 2023, Hall A of JIEXPO Kemayoran with Sahabat Insurance and Mandiri Tunas FInance.
My Hero, My Inspiration
Commemorating Hero's Day November 10, 2021, let's join "My Hero, My Inspiration" and you have the chance to win a total prize of IDR 300,000 e-balance! (each IDR 100,000 for 3 lucky winners) It's easy:
1. Like and share this image on your Social Media (in IG Story or on Facebook story)
2. Write in the comments about a person who inspires you. For example, father, mother, teacher, friend, or other people
that you think inspires you.
3. Mention 3 friends with the hashtag #friendsInsurance.
Period 5-9 November 2021. Good luck!#asuransi Sahabat #asuransi #Friends #tertrust #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #giveaway #haripahlawan
4 Traveling Trend
There are 4 types of traveling that are trending this year. Besides hiking/camping, other trends are solo trips or traveling alone, staycation and Wellness Tourism. Wellness tourism is a special interest tourism that aims to maintain the body's fitness of tourists. Instead of choosing mainstream tourist attractions, they prefer to visit health facilities such as yoga facilities, places with beauty facilities, spas or anything related to relaxation. Well, the purpose of this type of tourist is solely to restore their physical and mental condition. What are your choices for traveling this year?
Tips on Insurance Claims If Car Loans Lost?
Of course you will experience panic when you realize that the private car you usually ride is not there and has definitely changed hands to an irresponsible party or stolen, sad because you know the missing car has not paid off its credit payment, worried for fear of not being able to claim, it's natural but take it easy, because usually at every leasing company, cars that have not been paid off are still guaranteed to the insurance and can be a solution if you experience a disaster like this.
Released from Asuransi Magazine, the first step and must be taken immediately is to report to the creditor of the incident and or contact your car insurance provider directly, try within 3 X 24 hours after the theft occurs, so that there is no disruption in the claim process. insurance. To facilitate the process of filing a claim, complete the theft report with an official letter from the police, because the police agency is the only institution authorized to declare the status of the stolen car lost.
After receiving a police letter, prepare important documents such as a Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy, a photocopy of STNK, and a driver's license to be included in a report to the car insurance company. After the document submission process is complete, the police and insurance will examine the case that happened to you, to ensure the validity of the incident. If it is proven that it complies with the clauses and definitions of the theft victim (reference PSAKBI and KUHP), the total lost stolen claim can be processed. As a car owner, you will be given a cover letter from the insurance company to help make a vehicle registration block letter from the local regional police (POLDA)
Insurance claims can generally be disbursed from 14 days or 21 days from the day of the incident, if the documents needed to support the claim submission have been completed. However, if the car is found within 60 days, you can change the type of claim, from total lost stolen to partial loss. So that the damage that occurs during the process of loss, can be compensated by the insurance.
Conclusion In Making a Car Insurance Claim
- Make sure the loss report is not delayed, so that the car insurance can act quickly.
- Always put important documents, related to your car insurance policy in a safe and easy to find place, so that they are easy to find in the event of a theft case.
- It must be remembered that, the car insurance only covers loss in the category of car theft. Meanwhile, losses resulting from fraud or embezzlement are not covered by insurance coverage.
- Before looking for a suitable insurance company, first compare the services and prices offered, then provide possible theft scenarios, and ask if they can protect you from these risks.