What is Tidal Floods?
Tidal floods have occurred again in the northern area of Jakarta. This time the flood extends to the Thousand Islands. Then what is the Rob Flood? Tidal flood is a flood that occurs due to rising sea levels towards the surrounding land. Rob floods can be caused by the push of water to the surface, wind, storms at sea and the melting of polar ice that is triggered by global warming.
Tidal floods often occur in areas near the sea and will get worse if the ground level in the area drops (due to development and depletion of ground water).
Sahabat Insurance CSR - Sahabat Peduli Lingkungan
The issue of increasing waste production has become an ongoing problem, particularly in Indonesia. Garbage would have always continued to grow and posed a problem whose accumulation cannot be avoided because all living things will always produce waste in their daily lives.
With the latest corporate social responsibility (CSR) program - Sahabat Peduli Lingkungan, Sahabat Insurance is committed to protecting the environment by providing waste disposal facilities.
The waste will then be distributed to local waste banks and will be recycled into objects of economic value that are useful for the community.
Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
With a world full of fascinating destinations, choosing the perfect vacation spot can present a challenge.Lost, delayed, or damaged Baggage, flight delays or cancellations, missing passport, money, accident or medical insurance for unexpected illnesses and injuries while travelling. Below are some of the key factors that you should consider before you buy a travel insurance policy.
1. Buy insurance according to the coverage benefits that suit your needs
2. Choose the insurance coverage period equal to the duration of your trip. So for example you go on a 3-day vacation, buy travel insurance according to the time of your trip.
3. Pay attention to the destination of your trip, whether domestic or travel overseas.
4. Adjust to your travel budget.
5. Check your travel insurance policy carefully what are the exclusions also terms and conditions.
6. Know how to claim and what documents to prepare in the event of a travel insurance claim.
Contact Sahabat Insurance for more information about travel insurance at 021-50508080.