How to Evacuate From Fire
Terakhir Diubah : 13:27:27 - Selasa, 07 Desember 2021
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran
What to Know About Lending Your Car
There are times you may want to help out a friend, or may not be in a state to drive yourself. It’s normal to want to lend you car, or let someone else drive. But, unfortunately, Vehicle Insurance can deny policyholders’ claims if your friend/family /driver is at fault for the accident or stolen car. Vehicle Insurance can deny your claim if your friend/family/driver were in violation of state law when the accident happened. One example of that would be driving without a valid license. Another is if you were driving while intoxicated.
If the car is lend to a friend, driver or family according to your permission and approval, then when the car is lost, commits a crime or is damaged in an accident, Vehicle Insurance can reject the claim according to the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy Chapter II article 1.3 concerning Exceptions, article theft and/or malicious acts committed by: spouses, children, parents or siblings of the Insured; people working for the Insured, people with the knowledge or with the consent of the Insured. For info about Vehicle Insurance please call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.
Get acquainted with the Guiding Block!
Some people, especially those living in urban areas, are familiar with the yellow line across the sidewalk, the line is not a decoration but a guiding block for blind pedestrians.
In the language of guiding block, it means the blocks to guide the way. This facility was built as an effort by the government to provide access for blind people to be able to walk independently following the yellow line. The installation of guiding blocks must be correct considering that each texture that appears on the blocks has its own meaning. In general, there are two types of guiding blocks, namely lines (line type) and dots (spot type).
For the long line means to show the visually impaired to go on. Meanwhile, the type of the dots is a stop or there are obstacles and turns ahead.
Payment Fraud Prevention - Sahabat Insurance
Payment Fraud Prevention
- To make payments, payment must be made only to the PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) bank account number.
- Customers will be referred to their own Virtual Accounts. A Virtual Account consists of a unique customer ID number (please find it on your Sahabat Insurance’ premium note).
- Therefore, please avoid attempting to transact other than Sahabat Insurance bank account number, as it may lead to cancellation policy.
- If you encounter any suspicious transaction, please report it immediately.For more info please call 021-50508080, chat via WA 021-50508080 or email us [email protected]
International Day of Persons with Disabilities
Happy International Day of Persons with Disabilities December 3, 2021, International Day of Persons with Disabilities is intended to raise public awareness about disability, eliminate stigma against persons with disabilities, and provide support to increase the independence and equal rights of persons with disabilities in various aspects of life.