The holy month of Ramadan is just around the corner. The month that Muslims all over the world have been waiting for. Muslims have now started to make some preparations, starting from the needs of the house to the mind, so that the fast will be more blessed.
In welcoming Ramadan, Muslims will certainly show one form of their love for Allah SWT. One of the simplest is to welcome it with joy.
Take care of your physical and physical condition from now on by reducing unhealthy habits such as staying up late and eating unhealthy foods. Start exercising more regularly and if necessary take vitamins or health supplements.
The most basic preparation for Ramadan is preparing for faith. Faithful preparation can be done by starting to practice controlling bad habits every day.
This can be done in a way as simple as making sure do the Five Times Prayer is , or stop smoking.
Before entering the month of Ramadan, there is nothing wrong with reading more about religion to deepen your knowledge and religious knowledge so that you can perform worship solemnly in the month of Ramadan.
While you still have time, start managing your finances by living more frugally so that it is enough to meet your needs and also charity in the month of Ramadan.
How are you preparing for the month of Ramadan? Call us at 021-50508080 for health insurance information.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Is personal accident cover necessary?
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere - whether you are at home, at work, or even on vacation. Personal accident insurance is useful to get the financial assistance to you and your family in the event of an accident that leads to death, bodily injuries, temporary total disability, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability. Just as it essential to give your family the financial protection in the event of your demise, you must also think about how they would manage in case of an accident that may lead to disability. You must be prepared for such unexpected situations with accident insurance. Make sure that you know the inclusions, exclusions and other terms and conditions of the policy before you sign the policy.Call 021-50508080 for more info about Personal Accident Insurance.
Travel Insurance For Your Holiday!
Vacations are always fun and everyone looks forward to, especially if you are always busy working every day. Then what if things happen that might happen during the trip? There may be lost baggage, trip cancellations or even accidents. This is the benefit of travel insurance to protect the trip from the risks that may occur. Let's see what are the benefits of Travel Insurance:
- While on vacation, there may be travel delays due to some unexpected factors, your vacation might not go smoothly. Travel insurance covers losses caused by travel delays or cancellations
- Accidents that result in permanent disability or even accidents that result in death during the trip.
- Medical needs or medical needs during the holidays.
- Losing your passport, money, important documents, even losing your luggage while on vacation is something you don't want but it can happen.
- Other travel inconveniences such as theft or unloading of baggage.