Terakhir Diubah : 11:56:18 - Selasa, 26 April 2022
On April 22, 2022, Sahabat Insurance visited one of the orphanages and dhu'afa Ar - Rohmat in Pasir Jambu Village, Bogor Regency, West Java, in order to carry out the Sahabat Peduli activity, as a form of the company's commitment to be present to help the community.
Sahabat Insurance is a trusted insurance company that provides protection for travel, vehicles, housing, transportation, heavy equipment, money and others.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Tips For Safe Exercise
Exercising on the highway turns out to be a risky accident, you know! Especially if you exercise on protocol roads or highways with heavy traffic. Choose a sport venue that is not too crowded with vehicular traffic such as in parks or residential complex roads, wear safety equipment such as helmets if you are a cyclist and avoid exercising at night. For Personal Accident Insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080.
Wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022!
Management and staff of Sahabat Insurance wish you a Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate. May the peace of Christmas always be with all of us.
Why is data update important?
Updating personal data such as cellphone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, office addresses, and various other important data.
If you have any changes to your data you'll need to let your insurer know.The main objective of this process is of course to improve the quality of service to customers.Updates can prevent security issues and improve compatibility.