Jakarta's Odd Even Regulations
Jakarta's Odd Even Regulations on 26 road sections has also been stated in the Governor's Regulation number 88 of 2019 concerning Amendments to Regulation Number 155 of 2018 concerning Traffic Restrictions with an Odd Even Regulations
"The results of the meeting agreed that the Odd Even Regulations will be reactivated to Pergub number 88 of 2019 which means that currently through arrangements for 13 roads, this will be reactivated on 25 roads," said Head of the DKI Jakarta Transportation Agency, Syafrin Liputo, Wednesday, May 25, 2022. (liputan6.com)
The following are the locations for the 26 Odd Even Regulations to be implemented:
1. Jalan Pintu Besar
2. Jalan Gajah Mada
3. Jalan Hayam Wuruk
4. Jalan Majapahit
5. Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat
6. Jalan MH Thamrin
7. Jalan Jenderal Sudirman
8. Jalan Sisingamangaraja
9. Jalan Panglima Polim
10. Jalan Fatmawati
11. Jalan Suryopranoto
12. Jalan Balikpapan
13. Jalan Kyai Caringin
14. Jalan Tomang Raya
15. Jalan Jenderal S Parman
16. Jalan Gatot Subroto
17. Jalan MT Haryono
18. Jalan HR Rasuna Said
19. Jalan D.I Pandjaitan
20. Jalan Jenderal A. Yani
21. Jalan Pramuka
22. Jalan Salemba Raya sisi Barat
23. Jalan Salemba Raya sisi Timur mulai dari Simpang Jalan Paseban Raya sampai Jalan Diponegoro
24. Jalan Kramat Raya
25. Jalan Stasiun Senen
26. Jalan Gunung Sahari.
Heavy rainfall causes flooding in Greater Jakarta
Rain that has flushed Jakarta since Friday, July 16, 2022, has caused flooding. A total of 92 area in the capital were flooded. The data was collected on Saturday, July 18, 2022 (DKI BPBD Data and Information Center) Source: merdeka.com
Disaster mitigation is a series of efforts to reduce disaster risk, both through physical development as well as awareness and capacity building to deal with disaster threats (Article 1 paragraph 6 PP No 21 of 2008 concerning the Implementation of Disaster Management).
So what to do if there is a flood?
- Secure important objects and documents, such as house certificates, birth certificates and so on
- Turn off the gas and electricity in your home before the flood comes, do not touch electrically charged equipment when you are standing on/in the water.
- When you decide to evacuate your house, be aware of undercurrents, drains, sewers, puddles, and other places that are inundated with water.
- Do not drive a car in flooded areas. When the water starts to rise, ignore the car and get out. Immediately evacuate to higher ground.
- Consider flood insurance for vehicles and homes due to flooding to avoid future losses.
Here's what you need to know about Healthy Food
Public awareness to consume healthy food is now getting bigger. Because apart from being a source of energy, consuming healthy food can also reduce the risk of serious diseases, ranging from diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, obesity, to cancer.
Consumption of healthy foods every day is highly recommended to meet daily nutritional needs.
But, hold on! Before dieting and consuming healthy food, it is better for you to consult your doctor or nutritionist first. Your doctor or dietitian can help determine your daily protein needs, as well as how much you should increase your intake. Because nutritional needs and protein intake vary according to the needs of the body.
For information about Health Insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080.
How to Evacuate From Fire
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran