Worry-Free Vacation? Why not!
When planning for a vacation, have you ever felt so stressful because you must arrange the itinerary, book the hotels, flight and so forth? While at the same time, a few unplanned events come up suddenly and you must cancel your trip.
Accidents may occur while on vacation, lost luggage or money and even important documents such as passports. In addition to vigilance, you should also consider travel insurance when traveling. In addition to protecting losses due to accidents, you will also get a guarantee in the event of a loss or trip cancellation. Worry-free vacation? Why not?
Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
Safety Tips During Rainy Seasons
The rainy season has arrived, for those of you who often travel outside the house, the trip can be disrupted. Especially if the rain causes losses such as puddles or even floods that cause transportation to be hampered.
In addition, cold air in the rainy season can also bring various diseases. For that, for the sake of safety and comfort, you must be careful when traveling. Here are some tips to consider when traveling in the rainy season. Many workers choose to use public transportation because they do not want to experience the risk of their vehicles being flooded. So how do you stay safe using public transportation? Prepare spare time earlier than your departure so you are not in a hurry on the road, use non-cash payments, bring an umbrella and maintain health protocols. Office workers choose to use public transportation because they do not want to experience the risk of their vehicles being flooded. So how do you stay safe using public transportation? Prepare spare time earlier than your departure so you are not in a hurry, use non-cash payments, bring an umbrella and maintain health protocols.
Lost Your Luggage? Here's What To Do Now
One of the problems that may occur while on vacation is losing valuables or luggage on the way.
1. Don't panic, immediately contact the place where the bag/valuable item is lost, for example a hotel, airline or airport.
2. Make a loss report to the police as one of the conditions for an insurance claim.
3. If your passport is lost, immediately contact the embassy to get a replacement passport. If you lose your wallet and credit card, block the card immediately by contacting your bank.
4. Make sure you save all important data in the email, so you have a back up of data in case of loss.
5. Use travel insurance to cover the trip from unexpected risks that may occur.