Safety Tips for Driving in The Rain
Terakhir Diubah : 15:56:29 - Rabu, 14 September 2022
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Things To Know Before You Start Driving In The Rain:
- Turn on your headlights not your hazard lights. Turning on the hazard lights during heavy rain will confuse other vehicles behind you, especially if you are at an intersection.
- Break through puddles or flooded areas. Water may enter the engine and damage your vehicle. The hole or drain may not be visible in the puddle. Avoid breaking through flooded areas.
- Traffic accidents are often caused by ignorance, violating traffic due to rain may result in accidents with other road users.
- Slow down ! Not only should you adhere to the posted speed limit when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower than you normally would. Wet roads are very dangerous.
- Avoid heavy braking, try to slow your vehicle by taking your foot off the accelerator earlier than you normally would in preparation to slow down or stop. Don’t use cruise control so your attention on using both the gas and brake are in tune.
Myth or Fact: Car Care Edition
Myth or Fact: Car Edition
When it comes to car care and vehicle maintenance, there’s a lot of information out there. Sahabat Insurance is here to help you debunk popular car care myths and tell you what’s important to know. About filling gas. When is the best time to get your oil changed? When should you change your tires?
When at the gas station you have to turn off your cellphone? Really? There has been no definitive research on the relationship between cell phone signals and fires at gas stations. The possibility of burning could be due to the occurrence of static electricity or an exploding HP battery. However, it never hurts to save your cellphone while refueling.
Shaking the car while filling the gas will fill the tank perfectly
This is a myth, because today's modern car will be filled perfectly without being shaken. Especially when shaken there will be metal friction between the tip of the nozzle and the vehicle, and it can cause sparks.
People believe their oil should be changed every 10,000km. Is this myth or fact?
In fact, oil can be changed every 10,000km or every 6 months. But, it depends on how often you use the vehicle. The kilometer reference is not always the right benchmark to know when to change the oil? The reason is because the performance of the engine will be heavier according to how the driver drives and the road that is crossed.
Car Tires Also Need Rest, Myth Or Fact? Tires don't really need to be rested to follow the driver's rest. If the surface of the tire is slippery, it's time for the tire to retire.
How to Evacuate From Fire
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran
Benefit of Health Insurance
Health is very expensive. Moreover, it turns out that you or a family member need treatment and care that requires large costs but the savings are running low. You avoid worrying because you already have health protection through health insurance.
In addition to getting the maximum treatment and care at the best hospital, you can protect your finances, insurance will help according to the policy you have.
Therefore, when buying an insurance policy, you must pay close attention to each type of health insurance, the premiums and benefits that you will get as a policyholder.
In addition to protecting our finances from losses, other benefits also exist in other benefits. Such as surgery, hospitalization, specialist doctors who will help you during treatment. Call us at 021-50508080 for health insurance info.
Earthquake Insurance: Extension Coverage
Earthquakes may happen naturally , but we do not know exactly when. Vehicle insurance, as in the Indonesian Automotive Insurance Standard Policy issued by AAUI, does not have Earthquake Coverage included in the Standard policy. To have an Earthquake Risk Guarantee, the Insured needs to extend the Earthquake Protection Guarantee as Extension Coverage (Additional Coverage). For more info about the extension coverage, please contact Sahabat Insurance call center or via WhatsApp chat: 021-50508080.