Don't Miss It! IG Live with Sahabat Insurance and Mandiri Tunas FInance
Don't miss IG Live Sahabat Insurance and Mandiri Tunas Finance! Friday, August 12, 2022 at 4 pm on Sahabat Insurance's Instagram account. Get a chance to win prizes of hundreds of thousands of rupiah, by asking questions during IG Live! See you later!
The difference between Life Insurance and General Insurance
One of the things that quite a lot makes people confused when they want to have insurance, namely ignorance about the difference between general insurance and life insurance. Here are the different types of insurance:
General Insurance Insurance provides benefits in the form of cash compensation or in the form of compensation for damage to an insured item/goods. Examples of general insurance are home insurance, vehicle insurance, and so on.
Life Insurance Life insurance provides the benefit of a sum of Sum Insured/insurance compensation to the Beneficiary/family/heir of the Insured/insurance participant, if the Insured/insurance participant dies due to health problems, illness or accident, and if there is a health risk to the Insured. #insurancefriends #insurance #friends #tertrust #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #tips #quotes #life #wisewords
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
Open your own business?
Today, many entrepreneurs prefer to run their businesses from home. But when running a business from home there are things you should pay attention to: Good business plan. You need to take into account the business projections and targets to be achieved. How to open your own business at home by making business projections will focus on how you calculate capital and then spend it so that it provides benefits for the business. Make sure the safety of your home and assets is ensured, such as if you have to have a kiln or stockpile piled up, you have to make sure it doesn't endanger the home and other occupants such as your family. Call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080 for further information.