Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Pefindo assigned a rating of “idBBB” to PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Pr
JAKARTA – PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (Pefindo) assigned a rating of “idBBB” to PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance). The outlook for the corporate rating is “stable”.
Through its official statement, Pefindo explained that the rating reflects an above average capitalization profile, adequate liquidity, and moderate asset quality. However, the ratings are constrained by its moderate operating performance, concentrated business profile, and intense competition in the general insurance industry.
How to Have a Super Productive Weekend
You probably spend your majority of your weekend, sitting or sleeping. That's why changing the types of activities you do on weekends can play a big role in both your level of happiness and productivity.Check out the following tips from Sahabat Insurance:
Try New Food Recipes
If you like cooking, this activity is really fun. Try new recipes that the whole family can do. Remember! you should never leave your stove unattended while in use. Think of your stove as an active cooking device. When in use, you should be actively tending to whatever it is you're cooking.
Repairing and cleaning the House
You can check and check the condition of the house, for example replacing a broken lamp, fixing a leaky roof or changing the color of your peeling wall paint, cleaning up piles of unused items. Cleaning the house is a trivial but very useful activity, your house is more comfortable to live in if it is clean and safe.
Make a Travel Journal
If you are an adventurer who is "on leave" traveling due to the pandemic, you can keep a journal of the trips you have done. You can make a vlog or post it on social media that might be useful for others. If you have photos, you can print them out and create your travel albums.
Fix the vehicle
Wash the car or just check the condition of the vehicle during the holidays. Check the oil or air pressure in the vehicle tires. Vehicles that have not been used for a long time and are parked in the garage for a long time can become damaged. Start the engine and clean the vehicle as a spare time filler.
Call 021-50508080 for motor vehicle, home, travel and other insurance information.
Sahabat Insurance CSR - Sahabat Peduli Lingkungan
The issue of increasing waste production has become an ongoing problem, particularly in Indonesia. Garbage would have always continued to grow and posed a problem whose accumulation cannot be avoided because all living things will always produce waste in their daily lives.
With the latest corporate social responsibility (CSR) program - Sahabat Peduli Lingkungan, Sahabat Insurance is committed to protecting the environment by providing waste disposal facilities.
The waste will then be distributed to local waste banks and will be recycled into objects of economic value that are useful for the community.