What should we do if an earthquake occurs?
Terakhir Diubah : 10:01:48 - Senin, 17 Januari 2022
A large earthquake occurred in Sumur, Banten and the tremor was felt in Jakarta on Friday (14/1/2022). So what should we do if an earthquake occurs?
1. Don't panic
2. Cover yourself under the table and wait for the earthquake to stop
3. Wait until it's safe
4. Get out of the building
5. Avoid taking cover under buildings, poles or trees.
If possible, you can get out of the house or building you are in as soon as possible. You can use the emergency stairs. If you use the emergency stairs, there are a few things you need to pay attention to. First, hold on to the side of the ladder. Second, don't run. Running can increase the risk of falling while descending stairs. Lastly, for women, remove high heels. Wearing high heels can make you fall down the stairs and is very dangerous.
In order to support Good Corporate Governance, especially in the implementation of the Anti-Bribery Management System within the Company, Sahabat Insurance provides a channel for conveying information regarding indications/allegations of integrity deviations which can result in fraud, abuse, corruption, collusion, nepotism, gratuities, price inflation. or budget, bribery, money laundering, embezzlement, extortion, and other conflicts of interest that will/have been committed by employees or Company Business Partners.
Reporting of violations is addressed to the Whistleblowing Team and submitted in writing via the whistleblowing media as follows [email protected];
Whistle blowers can report indications/allegations of violations through the Whistleblowing System with the following terms and conditions:
- Include valid evidence in the form of data, clear information on the occurrence of violations in connection with the indications/allegations of irregularities previously mentioned.
- Reports are made in good faith and are not a complaint against a person, a particular company or slander.
- The reporter must provide complete information about his identity to facilitate communication including full name, telephone number or email address where he can be contacted.
Sahabat Insurance maintains the confidentiality of reporting data from unauthorized parties and provides:
• The confidentiality of the identity of the reporting person is ensured as well as
• The confidentiality of the information.
Happy Eid al-Fitr 1 Syawal 1444 Hijra.
Sahabat Insurance staff and anagement wish you Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 1444 Hijra! May Allah bless you and your family with great joy, happiness and prosperity.
Importance of Personal Accident Insurance
In order to support the Financial Inclusion Month with the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia, Sahabat Insurance will be live on instagram:
“Importance of Personal Accident Insurance“
Thursday, October 20, 2022
at 4 PM.
Marketing Manager of Sahabat Insurance
You could win fantastic prizes IDR 300.000 from Sahabat Insurance! Follow us on social media to stay in the know about upcoming giveaways !Giveaway period 20 - 23 October 2022.
Why does my vehicle repair take so long?
When you buy an insurance policy and make an insurance claim sometimes you wonder. Will my vehicle be repaired fast or long? The claim provisions have actually been stated on the policy or in accordance with the regulations. To be clear about what things are covered by insurance, it would be nice to check your insurance policy more carefully. If the risk is included in the clause and does not conflict with the exclusion or legal defect, then a claim for reimbursement is acceptable.
As is known, the claim procedure begins with reporting the incident to the insurance company, then the insurance company will conduct a survey. Then the cost estimation is carried out and then an SPK (Work Order) is issued to the partner workshop.
Then a new question arises. Why do vehicle repairs sometimes take so long to make a vehicle insurance claim? In some cases there may be several reasons why vehicle repairs take a long time, for example
1.Incomplete insurance claim documents.
2. Damage to the vehicle is very severe.
3. Availability of spare parts is also one of the possible reasons why your vehicle "stays" in the workshop for a long time.
4. During the inspection there may be vehicle damage that was missed during reporting.
Call us at 021-50508080 for vehicle insurance inquiries and information.