Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
How to Have a Super Productive Weekend
You probably spend your majority of your weekend, sitting or sleeping. That's why changing the types of activities you do on weekends can play a big role in both your level of happiness and productivity.Check out the following tips from Sahabat Insurance:
Try New Food Recipes
If you like cooking, this activity is really fun. Try new recipes that the whole family can do. Remember! you should never leave your stove unattended while in use. Think of your stove as an active cooking device. When in use, you should be actively tending to whatever it is you're cooking.
Repairing and cleaning the House
You can check and check the condition of the house, for example replacing a broken lamp, fixing a leaky roof or changing the color of your peeling wall paint, cleaning up piles of unused items. Cleaning the house is a trivial but very useful activity, your house is more comfortable to live in if it is clean and safe.
Make a Travel Journal
If you are an adventurer who is "on leave" traveling due to the pandemic, you can keep a journal of the trips you have done. You can make a vlog or post it on social media that might be useful for others. If you have photos, you can print them out and create your travel albums.
Fix the vehicle
Wash the car or just check the condition of the vehicle during the holidays. Check the oil or air pressure in the vehicle tires. Vehicles that have not been used for a long time and are parked in the garage for a long time can become damaged. Start the engine and clean the vehicle as a spare time filler.
Call 021-50508080 for motor vehicle, home, travel and other insurance information.
Sahabat Insurance at Infobank 24th Insurance Award
Jakarta, 27 July 2023 - PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) received the "excellent" award in Infobank's general insurance rating for 3 consecutive years, namely in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Sahabat Insurance won 2nd place in the category of General Insurance Companies with a Gross Premium of IDR 250 billion to IDR 500 billion in 2023 (2022 performance) at the Infobank 24th Insurance Awards 2023 which was held at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jakarta.
Sahabat Insurance achieved “idBBB” financial strength rating with stable outlook from Pefindo
PEFINDO has assigned its “idBBB” financial strength rating with stable outlook to PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance).
The rating reflects Sahabat Insurance’s moderate capitalization, adequate liquidity, and moderate asset quality.