Car Maintenance Tips To Always Shine!
Tips to keep your car paint always shiny!
1. Avoid parking your car in direct sunlight.
2. Wash the car with a special car shampoo and clean water
3. Rinse quickly after being exposed to rain.
4.Use a special cloth to clean the car
What should we do if an earthquake occurs?
A large earthquake occurred in Sumur, Banten and the tremor was felt in Jakarta on Friday (14/1/2022). So what should we do if an earthquake occurs?
1. Don't panic
2. Cover yourself under the table and wait for the earthquake to stop
3. Wait until it's safe
4. Get out of the building
5. Avoid taking cover under buildings, poles or trees.
If possible, you can get out of the house or building you are in as soon as possible. You can use the emergency stairs. If you use the emergency stairs, there are a few things you need to pay attention to. First, hold on to the side of the ladder. Second, don't run. Running can increase the risk of falling while descending stairs. Lastly, for women, remove high heels. Wearing high heels can make you fall down the stairs and is very dangerous.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
Disaster Alert Bag!
The first preparedness that must be done is to know the mitigation steps for each type of disaster. You need to anticipate disasters by having the skills to evaluate situations quickly and take the initiative to protect yourself. You need to understand the dangers that lurk around the area where you live. Make a disaster anticipation plan with your family, and do joint exercises to implement the plan. This plan should include identifying assembly points, knowing important contact numbers, evacuation routes, and locations to turn off water, gas and electricity. In addition to understanding disaster mitigation, preparation that is no less important is preparing a Disaster Preparedness Bag (TSB). Disaster Alert Bag is a bag that must be prepared to anticipate the occurrence of disasters or other emergency conditions. Criteria for Disaster Preparedness Bags Disaster Preparedness Bags are our way to survive when aid has not arrived or is being evacuated to other places. Disaster Preparedness Bags must be made of water-resistant or waterproof materials. The contents of this bag are basic necessities for at least three days. In addition to food, drinks, medicines, clothes, flashlights, powerbanks, batteries, cash and masks, also prepare important documents such as ID cards, diplomas, birth certificates and other documentation in preparation if you have to leave the house immediately.