Car Alarm Goes Off Randomly? Learn Why and How to Fix It!
The car alarm serves to protect the vehicle from theft or other adverse events. But when your car alarm keeps going off, surely what comes to mind is the thought that the car alarm is broken and needs to be replaced immediately. It's a good idea to identify the cause of the damage to the car alarm.It could be that the cause is an alarm must be reset, the remote battery runs out or the car alarm receiver has a problem.Do not repair the vehicle alarm yourself, go to a repair shop to do a reset or repair the alarm system. #sahabatinsurance
Insurance Requirements and Claim Procedures Motor Vehicle Insurance
Did you know, Motor Vehicle Insurance is a type of insurance or coverage that provides a guarantee or protection for loss, damage, loss caused by the risks guaranteed in the Motor Vehicle Insurance policy.
Loss and/or damage to the Motor Vehicle and/or the insured interest which is directly caused by:
- Collision, impact, tipping over, slipping, or slipping;
- The evil deeds of others;
- Theft, including theft that is preceded or accompanied or followed by violence or threats of violence as referred to in Article 362, 363 paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and Article 365 of the Criminal Code;
- Fires, including:
Loss and/or damage caused by the above-mentioned events as long as the relevant Motor Vehicle is on board the ship for crossings under the supervision of the Directorate General of Land Transportation, including loss and/or damage caused by the ship in question having an accident.
Insurance Closing Requirements and Procedures Requirements to be insured:
- Fill out the SPPA, with your ID card
- Have an insurable interest in the object of coverage to be insured
1. Fill out / complete the claim form
2. Photocopy of insurance policy
3. Photocopy of SIM and STNK
4. Local Police Certificate for vehicle claim in case of partial loss, total loss or involving a third party.
For more information, please see link below
Riplay Motor Vehicle Insurance - Sahabat Insurance
Financial Inclusion Month with Sahabat Insurance
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has said that the observation of October this year as Financial Inclusion Month is aimed at expanding people’s financial access to improve welfare and encourage national development.
Every October since 2016, the OJK has observed the Financial Inclusion Month in an integrated, massive, and sustainable manner to pursue the target of 90 percent financial inclusion by 2024, as well as to support the National Economic Recovery Program.
To support the event, Sahabat Insurance will have more activities such as giveaways, prizes and live streams exclusive on our social media.
Follow us on instagram @sahabatinsurance.id and Facebook Sahabat Insurance.
Fore more information about us please call or chat via Whats App 021-50508080.