Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Tips for Driving in the Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. If it’s been raining heavily, you need to be careful as you drive and not hit puddles at spend. Rainy day increase the risk of Aquaplaning.
Aquaplaning or hydroplaning by the tires of a road vehicle, when a layer of water builds between the wheels of the vehicle and the road surface, leading to a loss of traction that prevents the vehicle from responding to control inputs. If it occurs to all wheels simultaneously, the vehicle becomes, in effect, an uncontrolled sled or an accident.
The best strategy is to avoid contributors to aquaplaning. Proper tire pressure, narrow and unworn tires, and reduced speeds from those judged suitably moderate in the dry will mitigate the risk of aquaplaning, as will avoidance of standing water or flood.
For more information about car insurance please call Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 (call/WA).
Ramadhan Charity With Sahabat Insurance
On April 14 2023, Sahabat Insurance visited and donated to the Orphan and Dhuafa Al Ikhwan Islamic Boarding School in Bekasi Regency, West Java.
How to Get Insurance for Your Small Business: Smart Tips for Better Coverage
Small businesses need insurance coverage to protect them against risk and financial loss. Small business owners need to do their research to determine the types of insurance they need and to find the best policies for their business model. Small business insurance is crucial for protecting your business and personal assets in the event of an unexpected catastrophe.Consider all the different risks that could harm your business, from lawsuits, theft to car accidents to natural disasters. Write them all down so you can find coverage options that protect against those particular risks.Go over the details of your business with the insurance. They will know all the questions to ask to determine the coverage you need. You’ll just need to be prepared with the proper documentation so you can answer all their questions. If you have your own questions about insurance policies, make sure to ask them during the meeting. Call us 021-50508080 for more info.