Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
Waste Sorting At Home: Little Act With Big Impact
•To avoid garbage piling up, you must know how to sort out the garbage at home. Besides being more comfortable, you can also keep the environment clean and flood - free. •When disposing of waste, separate organic and inorganic waste. Sort plastic, paper, tetra pack, electronics, cans, and glass waste. •For kitchen waste or food scraps, you can process organic waste into compost. •For inorganic waste, you can go to a waste management agency which now also provides pick up services. #sahabatinsurance #insurance #friends #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamsahabat
National Insurance Day 2022
National Insurance Awareness Day celebrated every year on October 18th. Insurance is important in many aspects of our lives. From car insurance, to home insurance and more, these policies offer a layer of protection to guard us from feeling the harshest of blows by unfortunate events.
Celebrating National Insurance Day with the theme of Insurance Literacy for the Country and Financial Inclusion Month with the theme of Increasing Financial Inclusion, Stronger Economy, Sahabat Insurance presents a virtual event series on Sahabat Insurance's social media channels and don't miss the opportunity to win a giveaway during October 2022.
Follow us on instagram dan Facebook for insurance tips dan giveaways. Call us on 021-50508080 for more information.