Worry-Free Vacation? Why not!
When planning for a vacation, have you ever felt so stressful because you must arrange the itinerary, book the hotels, flight and so forth? While at the same time, a few unplanned events come up suddenly and you must cancel your trip.
Accidents may occur while on vacation, lost luggage or money and even important documents such as passports. In addition to vigilance, you should also consider travel insurance when traveling. In addition to protecting losses due to accidents, you will also get a guarantee in the event of a loss or trip cancellation. Worry-free vacation? Why not?
Car Insurance Protection
We really never know about things that might happen in the future. For that, it is also important that you have protection from various risks, in this case regarding the car, such as the risk of damage to loss. Pity your expensive car is damaged? Moreover, because there is no protection, you also have to pay dearly for the cost of repairing it.
Vehicle insurance is useful to protect you from losses due to accidents. What are some examples of vehicle insurance benefits and protections?
In general, examples of types of car insurance consist of total loss only (TLO) car insurance and all risk (comprehensive) car insurance.
1. Total Loss Only Car Insurance Benefits (Total Loss/TLO Car Insurance)
As the name implies, total loss only (TLO) car insurance offers car insurance benefits in the form of claims that can only be made if there is a total loss. The total loss in question is damage that occurs above 75% or loss due to theft or confiscation. The amount of damage of 75% is used as a benchmark because the car will certainly not be able to be used again.
2. All Risk (Comprehensive) Car Insurance Benefits
All risk insurance is a long-term and comprehensive protection insurance, it protects the vehicle from losses, for example from accidents, other people's evil deeds, fire, and others.
Ask us about vehicle insurance via the WhatsApp chat application or contact us at the Sahabat Insurance call center 021 - 50508080
Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
The management and staff of Sahabat Insurance, wish you a blessed and prosperous Ramadan. May the holy spirit of Ramadan enlighten our souls and guide us to our deen.
Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.