What is Water Hammer?
Have you heard about water hammer? Water hammer is the result of a pressure surge, or high-pressure shockwave that propagates through a piping system when a fluid in motion is forced to change direction or stop abruptly. This shockwave is also commonly referred to as a hydraulic shock or hydraulic surge, and may be characterized by a marked banging or knocking sound on the pipes immediately after shutoff.This can happen if you pass through a flood with a water level of more than 50 cm
This term is also called hydrolocking, where water enters through the air filter so that the engine stops suddenly. The second problem can also be caused by water entering the lubrication system so that it mixes with the oil.
National Insurance Day 2022
National Insurance Awareness Day celebrated every year on October 18th. Insurance is important in many aspects of our lives. From car insurance, to home insurance and more, these policies offer a layer of protection to guard us from feeling the harshest of blows by unfortunate events.
Celebrating National Insurance Day with the theme of Insurance Literacy for the Country and Financial Inclusion Month with the theme of Increasing Financial Inclusion, Stronger Economy, Sahabat Insurance presents a virtual event series on Sahabat Insurance's social media channels and don't miss the opportunity to win a giveaway during October 2022.
Follow us on instagram dan Facebook for insurance tips dan giveaways. Call us on 021-50508080 for more information.
Worry-Free Vacation? Why not!
When planning for a vacation, have you ever felt so stressful because you must arrange the itinerary, book the hotels, flight and so forth? While at the same time, a few unplanned events come up suddenly and you must cancel your trip.
Accidents may occur while on vacation, lost luggage or money and even important documents such as passports. In addition to vigilance, you should also consider travel insurance when traveling. In addition to protecting losses due to accidents, you will also get a guarantee in the event of a loss or trip cancellation. Worry-free vacation? Why not?
Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080