Sahabat Insurance and BNI Multi Finance exhibition
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) and BNI Multi Finance held an exhibition on 10 – 16 April 2023 at the Grha BNI Building, Jakarta. For more information about car insurance please call 021-50508080.
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Eid Al Fitr Holiday Announcement
Thank you for being our valued customer.
Following government regulation about National Holiday on Eid Al Fitr 1443 H
We will be closed from April 29 until May 6, 2022.
We will open on May 9, 2022.
Don’t worry! For claim and services please call
Sahabat Insurance Customer Care 021-50508080
How to Avoid Losing Your Bags When Travelling
Lost luggage happens, and it's a bummer—but it doesn't have to be the end of the world. We've put together a few tips on keeping your bags from traveling without you.
How to Avoid Losing Your Bags
The best way to avoid lost luggage is to carry it on—one carry-on-sized bag and one personal item, traditionally defined as a purse, tote, or anything small enough to fit under an airplane seat.Pack light and go carry-on only; that way, you'll never lose sight of your bag. Check airline rules before flying, as each carrier may have different bag dimensions.
Label Your Baggage Inside and Outside
All checked bags should have some label on the outside anda label on the inside - it can be beneficial to the bag's owner when it comes to identifying the bag.
A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Descriptions
Take a picture of your bag, preferably with a color tag, and keep it on your phone, email or another camera.
If your bag doesn't show up on the baggage carousel, look immediately for the airline's nearby baggage office or window and report it there at once. Give the window clerk your baggage stubs and wait for further instruction. Don't panic—your bag may just be delayed and coming in on another flight.
As soon as your luggage has been declared lost, you should call your travel insurance company to ask for advice on what to do next.
For more info about Sahabat Insurance Travel Insurance please call 021-50508080.