How Often Should You Change Engine Oil?
Terakhir Diubah : 09:56:24 - Kamis, 02 Desember 2021
Car Maintenance Tips To Always Shine!
Tips to keep your car paint always shiny!
1. Avoid parking your car in direct sunlight.
2. Wash the car with a special car shampoo and clean water
3. Rinse quickly after being exposed to rain.
4.Use a special cloth to clean the car
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Personal Accident Insurance
No one can predict the future. Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Personal accident insurance provides financial coverage against unforeseen events such as accidents causing bodily injury, permanent partial disability or permanent total disability and accidental death. Contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for more info.
The Signs of a Gas Leak In Your Home
Do you know the signs of a gas leak in your home? Check it out below: The gas emits a pungent odor and a hissing sound, if this happens immediately turn off the stove Fire is not blue Gas runs out fast No need to be afraid, immediately unplug the gas regulator carefully, keep the gas cylinder away from sources of fire such as stoves and then open the door or window so that there is air exchange. When the smell is strong, get out of the room immediately so you don't inhale harmful gases. For Home Insurance call 021-50508080