Claim Submission & Operational Working Hours Related to Work From Home
Terakhir Diubah : 21:51:44 - Minggu, 26 September 2021
Taking into account the increasingly worrying development of covid 19, the management of Sahabat insurance feels the need to take the following policies:
- Work From Home & operational working hours for Sahabat Insurance employees:
- WFH (Work From Home) for all employees at the Jakarta head office from Monday 30 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Adjusted operational working hours for the head office and all branch offices outside Jakarta to 09.30 – 15.30 local time.
- For filing and reporting claims, during the implementation of the WFH policy at the head office, the following policies are taken:
- Claim submissions will still be served on every working day with operating hours: 09.30 – 15.30 wib.
- Claim reports can be sent through the following means:
Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 021 50508080
Claim Hot Line Number: 0811 1338 355
CS Claim Number: 0811 8678 355
Thank you for your attention and good cooperation.
Friends of Insurance Management
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
How can I protect my home from flooding?
Home Insurance protects your home and possessions from fire, lightning, explosions, airplane crashes and smoke or abbreviated as FLEXAS (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, The Impact Of Falling Aircraft, And Smoke). In addition to home insurance benefits, you can add on an extention benefit that protects your home damage due to floods, storms, hurricanes and water damage.
You can contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for further information.
My car was hit by a tree, what should I do?
Heavy rains accompanied by strong winds in Jakarta have caused many trees to fall in recent times. You have to be careful when parking your favorite car on the highway, because a big tree may fall on your car. If the car is affected by a storm, can the claim be covered by the insurance? Check your insurance policy. Make sure the car has insurance with extended coverage against natural disasters, floods, hurricanes and others so that the car is protected from loss.
Call us at 021-50508080 for more info on vehicle protection.
Sahabat Insurance received excellent ratings from 23rd Infobank Insurance Award 2022
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) received Infobank: 23rd Insurance Awards on Thursday, July 28th 2022 in Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta for its success in maintaining the financial performance of "Excellent" .
Based on data from the Infobank Research Bureau (birl), PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was ranked 2nd with “Excellent” rating and a total score of 91,12% based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit above Rp 250 billion-Rp 500 billion.
Last year, Sahabat Insurance was awarded the “Excellent” rating in General Insurance of the 2021 infobank magazine Version based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit Rp 100 billion - under Rp 250 billion.
Source: “Rating 110 Insurance Infobank 2022 Version”. Infobank Magazine July 2022 edition.