Driving Tips on Uphill Road
Terakhir Diubah : 11:36:59 - Selasa, 11 Januari 2022
Driving on uphill road conditions is often a challenge. Moreover, the contours of the roads that are passed are quite diverse, ranging from climbs, steep descents, slippery and dense vehicles alias jammed. In fact, parking at the mall sometimes has narrow roads due to the limited building area. In general, there are three aspects that cause a car to fail to climb, namely the road surface factor, the condition of the vehicle and the driver himself. Road condition means a condition where the sandy road is steep, potholed or slippery which has the potential to make the vehicle fail to climb. While the condition of the vehicle that is not powered may be due to lack of maintenance, tires, small cc engine power but a lot of cargo. While the driver factor, for example, the skill of the driver to master the vehicle when on an uphill road.
Because, in this situation, the driver tends to panic, then reflexively steps on the gas so that the system perceives a sudden spike in vehicle acceleration.
This is very dangerous, because tire slippage can occur, making the momentum to go on an incline lost. As a result, instead of moving forward, the car is going backwards. The driver must adjust the momentum and step on the gas pedal (acceleration) which regulates the engine rotation rhythm and is not too high so that the car can still climb without slipping.
Car Alarm Goes Off Randomly? Learn Why and How to Fix It!
The car alarm serves to protect the vehicle from theft or other adverse events. But when your car alarm keeps going off, surely what comes to mind is the thought that the car alarm is broken and needs to be replaced immediately. It's a good idea to identify the cause of the damage to the car alarm.It could be that the cause is an alarm must be reset, the remote battery runs out or the car alarm receiver has a problem.Do not repair the vehicle alarm yourself, go to a repair shop to do a reset or repair the alarm system. #sahabatinsurance
Travel Insurance Benefits
Travel insurance can give you extra protection if your holiday doesn't go as planned. So you should make sure you have cover if you're planning a trip away. It's particularly important to take out travel insurance if you are travelling independently because you may find yourself stranded with no way to get home and no-one to help sort out your holiday problem. Read this page for more information on what you need to think about before you take out a travel insurance policy. Travel insurance can protect you against the following things going wrong: Cancelling or cutting short your trip for reasons beyond your control Cancellation or delayed departure for reasons beyond your control Medical and other emergencies Personal injury and death Lost, stolen or damaged items, including baggage, passports and money Accidental damage or injury while on vacation. If you don't have travel insurance you will have to pay out of your own pocket to deal with a problem while you're away. Or you may lose money if you have to cancel a trip and can't get your money back.
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
Does Car Insurance Cover Flood & Water Damage?
For those of you who don't know, car insurance also has an expansion of flood car insurance. It is important that you have this expansion of flood car insurance, especially during the rainy season and when you live at a high risk of flooding. Each policyholder can request an expansion of the insurance.
The Flood Insurance Claims Process
1. Contact your insurance agent or company to report your flood loss. Your flood insurance policy requires you to give prompt written notice of your loss.
2.Do not attempt to start a flooded car. Use a wet/dry vacuum to remove any standing water.
3.Keep proof of flood damage. Take photos for proof. Don't remove or replace any damaged items without your insurance company's approval.
4.Prepare the required documents, such as a driver's license, vehicle registration, car insurance policy number or if there are photocopies of these documents, this will make the claim process easier.
5. Report the damage to your car insurance company maximum of 5 days after the incident. Don't delay filing a claim. It may cause more damage to your car. Contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for information about flood expansion insurance.