Eid Al Fitr Holiday Announcement
Terakhir Diubah : 21:00:40 - Jumat, 22 April 2022
Thank you for being our valued customer.
Following government regulation about National Holiday on Eid Al Fitr 1443 H
We will be closed from April 29 until May 6, 2022.
We will open on May 9, 2022.
Don’t worry! For claim and services please call
Sahabat Insurance Customer Care 021-50508080
Sahabat Insurance Giveaway 12 years Anniversary!
Parking: Shift to “P” Or Pull the Handbrake First?
The parking brake is essential to your safety and those around you. If you have an automatic gearbox, apply the handbrake first, then put it in P. This ensures that the car’s weight isn’t resting on the parking pawl. If you don’t use the handbrake, you’ll be putting constant pressure on the parking pawl and transmission components which will eventually fail, leading to costly repairs.
Your car’s brakes are controlled by something called a parking pawl.The parking pawl locks the transmission's output shaft to the transmission casing by engaging a pawl (a pin) that engages in a notched wheel on the shaft, stopping it (and thus the driven wheels) from rotating.When you shift into “P” first, the weight of the car rests on that tiny metal bit we call the parking pawl. That’s not great. When you do this, you will hear the unpleasant “clunk” when shifting out of “P” later.
If you have an automatic transmission, apply the handbrake first, then put it in P. Shifting to 'P' before pulling the handbrake is how you damage your automatic transmission.
Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.