Happy Father's Day!
Happy National Father's Day!
Get IDR 100,000 for you on this National Father's Day by:
1. Like and share this post on IG Story by mentioning @sahabatinsurance.id
2. Mention 3 friends in the comments column with the hashtag #sahabatinsurance #hariayahnasional
3. Wait for the announcement 15 November 2021 on IG @sahabatinsurance.id
Period 12-14 November 2021
Claim Submission & Operational Working Hours Related to Work From Home
Taking into account the increasingly worrying development of covid 19, the management of Sahabat insurance feels the need to take the following policies:
- Work From Home & operational working hours for Sahabat Insurance employees:
- WFH (Work From Home) for all employees at the Jakarta head office from Monday 30 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Adjusted operational working hours for the head office and all branch offices outside Jakarta to 09.30 – 15.30 local time.
- For filing and reporting claims, during the implementation of the WFH policy at the head office, the following policies are taken:
Thank you for your attention and good cooperation.
Friends of Insurance Management
Important Travel Safety Tips Everyone Should Know
Travel doesn’t always go as planned. If you're going overseas, travel insurance is as important as a passport. Without it, you or your family could suffer financially if things go wrong. No matter who you are, where you're going and what you're doing, get insurance.
If an accident, injury or loss occurs : • Immediately notify the police or the competent authority at the place of loss, if an item is lost,
stolen, or is suspected of being the result of a crime. • Take the necessary steps to recover lost items. • Notify us in writing within 30 (thirty) days after the completion of the Trip.
Travel Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits. Call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.
This is how to pay an electronic ticket (E-TLE) fine
When you commit a traffic violation, get ready to get an E-ticket. Now it is easier for you to pay ticket fines through E-Tilang. You only need to fill out a ticket confirmation letter via online, then make a payment by bank transfer. Therefore, the payment is much easier so that there is no need to come to attend the trial. Traffic discipline not only reflects one own personality, but also avoids traffic accidents. What are included in the violations that can be subject to E-tickets? Violating traffic signs and road markings, motorcycle riders not wearing helmets, playing with devices/ smartphone while driving, fake vehicle number plates, not wearing seat belts, drive against traffic flow. Be careful, ok!