Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
Waste Sorting At Home: Little Act With Big Impact
•To avoid garbage piling up, you must know how to sort out the garbage at home. Besides being more comfortable, you can also keep the environment clean and flood - free. •When disposing of waste, separate organic and inorganic waste. Sort plastic, paper, tetra pack, electronics, cans, and glass waste. •For kitchen waste or food scraps, you can process organic waste into compost. •For inorganic waste, you can go to a waste management agency which now also provides pick up services. #sahabatinsurance #insurance #friends #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamsahabat
What to Know About Lending Your Car
There are times you may want to help out a friend, or may not be in a state to drive yourself. It’s normal to want to lend you car, or let someone else drive. But, unfortunately, Vehicle Insurance can deny policyholders’ claims if your friend/family /driver is at fault for the accident or stolen car. Vehicle Insurance can deny your claim if your friend/family/driver were in violation of state law when the accident happened. One example of that would be driving without a valid license. Another is if you were driving while intoxicated.
If the car is lend to a friend, driver or family according to your permission and approval, then when the car is lost, commits a crime or is damaged in an accident, Vehicle Insurance can reject the claim according to the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy Chapter II article 1.3 concerning Exceptions, article theft and/or malicious acts committed by: spouses, children, parents or siblings of the Insured; people working for the Insured, people with the knowledge or with the consent of the Insured. For info about Vehicle Insurance please call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.