The difference between Life Insurance and General Insurance
Terakhir Diubah : 13:46:41 - Jumat, 21 Januari 2022
One of the things that quite a lot makes people confused when they want to have insurance, namely ignorance about the difference between general insurance and life insurance. Here are the different types of insurance:
General Insurance Insurance provides benefits in the form of cash compensation or in the form of compensation for damage to an insured item/goods. Examples of general insurance are home insurance, vehicle insurance, and so on.
Life Insurance Life insurance provides the benefit of a sum of Sum Insured/insurance compensation to the Beneficiary/family/heir of the Insured/insurance participant, if the Insured/insurance participant dies due to health problems, illness or accident, and if there is a health risk to the Insured. #insurancefriends #insurance #friends #tertrust #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #tips #quotes #life #wisewords
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Why Is Car Insurance Important?
Having a car insurance policy gives you complete peace of mind. Motor vehicle insurance cover loss or damage to motor vehicle. Based on Indonesia Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy, car insurance covers any loss and/or damage to Motor Vehicle and/or interest insured directly caused by:
collision, impact, overturning, skidding or falling into, malicious act, theft, fire due to the burning of other
nearby objects or Motor Vehicle garage, fire due to lightning,legal liability and other cause mentioned in
When you choose to buy a car insurance policy, it is important that you do not have to undergo a long and cumbersome procedure. The entire process must be simple and convenient.
Sahabat Insurance are available to answer questions via call center and WhatsApp chats to ensure your issues are resolved without any delays. Call Sahabat Insurance or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080, email us [email protected]
For more info about Motor Vehicle Insurance please click link below:
What Do I Do If My House Floods?
Flooded house? This is what you should do. Turn off the electricity when there is a flood, if the flood has subsided, clean the house immediately. It is important to dispose of items that cannot be saved immediately to prevent mold and bacteria from growing. Do not wait long, immediately clean with clean water to remove mud and soil, if the flood brings garbage, clean the floor with a solution of bleach or antiseptic.
What to Know About Lending Your Car
There are times you may want to help out a friend, or may not be in a state to drive yourself. It’s normal to want to lend you car, or let someone else drive. But, unfortunately, Vehicle Insurance can deny policyholders’ claims if your friend/family /driver is at fault for the accident or stolen car. Vehicle Insurance can deny your claim if your friend/family/driver were in violation of state law when the accident happened. One example of that would be driving without a valid license. Another is if you were driving while intoxicated.
If the car is lend to a friend, driver or family according to your permission and approval, then when the car is lost, commits a crime or is damaged in an accident, Vehicle Insurance can reject the claim according to the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy Chapter II article 1.3 concerning Exceptions, article theft and/or malicious acts committed by: spouses, children, parents or siblings of the Insured; people working for the Insured, people with the knowledge or with the consent of the Insured. For info about Vehicle Insurance please call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.