Tips: How to Choose CCTV for Your Home
Surveillance technology that relies on Close Circuit Television (CCTV) is increasingly developing nowadays. CCTV can help you in the event of a crime, demolition or other event that poses a risk to the security of your home.
CCTV is not just a camera and recorder, this tool already offers a high level of security that combines audio, face detection and infrared features, as well as quality night vision recording.
What should you do when you want to buy a CCTV camera for your home?
1. Analog CCTV camera, for longer recording duration
Analog CCTV cameras consist of special cameras and monitors that work only by being connected to a power source (power supply). This is the main advantage of this type of CCTV camera. In addition, some products of this type of camera can be connected to an external hard disk. As a result, you can get a longer video recording duration.
2. How to Choose a Wi-Fi CCTV Camera, for more flexible checking
Most CCTV cameras for homes that are marketed are IP cameras or Wi-Fi cameras (network cameras). This type of camera is connected through the internet network, then you can check it through the application on the cellphone. The advantage of this camera is that the price is much more affordable than analog CCTV cameras.
3. Camera Resolution
CCTV cameras have different types of quality from one another. For example, with HD or TVL quality. This selection is also adjusted to the needs and available budget so that the camera runs effectively.
4. CCTV data storage
Data storage capacity for CCTV is very diverse. You can choose a capacity of 16 GB to 1 TB. Not only that, the storage capacity can be increased by adding an additional hard drive.
5. Choose a camera that can capture objects clearly, even in dark places
If you still want to see the darkness of the night, choose a CCTV camera that is equipped with the function of capturing images in dark conditions. There are several types of cameras that have this function, for example cameras with infrared and cameras with night vision.
Protect your home from possible risks, call us at 021-50508080.
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
Sahabat Insurance Bandung - Branch Office Relocation
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
Thank you for the support and cooperation you have given us over the years.
We are pleased to inform you that with effect from January 2023, Sahabat Insurance Bandung will be relocating to the following address:
Jl. Lengkong Besar No. 52C, Cikawao, Bandung, Jawa Barat.
Email: [email protected]
Should you have any questions on the relocation, please feel free to contact us.
Look forward to seeing and serving you at our new facility.
For more info about Sahabat Insurance please call 021-50508080 or email :[email protected]
Sahabat Insurance Launch New Representative Office in Banjarmasin
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) launch the 19th representative office in Banjarmasin on Tuesday, March 14th 2023, in order to expand the official representative office in Indonesia.
Sahabat Insurance is committed to continuing to provide customer satisfaction, by always maintaining and improving service quality, as well as reaching customers spread across Indonesia.
Visit Sahabat Insurance - Banjarmasin at Jl. Ahmad Yani KM. 10.300, Sungai Lakum, Kertak Hanyar, Banjar, South Borneo. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 0511-6742067, 021-50508080 or email [email protected]