Terakhir Diubah : 10:24:44 - Jumat, 01 April 2022
The holy month of Ramadan is just around the corner. The month that Muslims all over the world have been waiting for. Muslims have now started to make some preparations, starting from the needs of the house to the mind, so that the fast will be more blessed.
In welcoming Ramadan, Muslims will certainly show one form of their love for Allah SWT. One of the simplest is to welcome it with joy.
Take care of your physical and physical condition from now on by reducing unhealthy habits such as staying up late and eating unhealthy foods. Start exercising more regularly and if necessary take vitamins or health supplements.
The most basic preparation for Ramadan is preparing for faith. Faithful preparation can be done by starting to practice controlling bad habits every day.
This can be done in a way as simple as making sure do the Five Times Prayer is , or stop smoking.
Before entering the month of Ramadan, there is nothing wrong with reading more about religion to deepen your knowledge and religious knowledge so that you can perform worship solemnly in the month of Ramadan.
While you still have time, start managing your finances by living more frugally so that it is enough to meet your needs and also charity in the month of Ramadan.
How are you preparing for the month of Ramadan? Call us at 021-50508080 for health insurance information.
Earthquake Insurance: Extension Coverage
Earthquakes may happen naturally , but we do not know exactly when. Vehicle insurance, as in the Indonesian Automotive Insurance Standard Policy issued by AAUI, does not have Earthquake Coverage included in the Standard policy. To have an Earthquake Risk Guarantee, the Insured needs to extend the Earthquake Protection Guarantee as Extension Coverage (Additional Coverage). For more info about the extension coverage, please contact Sahabat Insurance call center or via WhatsApp chat: 021-50508080.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Travel Insurance Benefits
Travel insurance can give you extra protection if your holiday doesn't go as planned. So you should make sure you have cover if you're planning a trip away. It's particularly important to take out travel insurance if you are travelling independently because you may find yourself stranded with no way to get home and no-one to help sort out your holiday problem. Read this page for more information on what you need to think about before you take out a travel insurance policy. Travel insurance can protect you against the following things going wrong: Cancelling or cutting short your trip for reasons beyond your control Cancellation or delayed departure for reasons beyond your control Medical and other emergencies Personal injury and death Lost, stolen or damaged items, including baggage, passports and money Accidental damage or injury while on vacation. If you don't have travel insurance you will have to pay out of your own pocket to deal with a problem while you're away. Or you may lose money if you have to cancel a trip and can't get your money back.
Claim Submission & Operational Working Hours Related to Work From Home
Taking into account the increasingly worrying development of covid 19, the management of Sahabat insurance feels the need to take the following policies:
- Work From Home & operational working hours for Sahabat Insurance employees:
- WFH (Work From Home) for all employees at the Jakarta head office from Monday 30 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Adjusted operational working hours for the head office and all branch offices outside Jakarta to 09.30 – 15.30 local time.
- For filing and reporting claims, during the implementation of the WFH policy at the head office, the following policies are taken:
- Claim submissions will still be served on every working day with operating hours: 09.30 – 15.30 wib.
- Claim reports can be sent through the following means:
Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 021 50508080
Claim Hot Line Number: 0811 1338 355
CS Claim Number: 0811 8678 355
Thank you for your attention and good cooperation.
Friends of Insurance Management