What Happens If I Hit a Parked Car?
Terakhir Diubah : 09:35:23 - Kamis, 08 September 2022
Whether you struck a parked car or your parked car was hit, you are not alone. In fact, most hit-and-runs involve a parked car. Many of the accidents happen in parking lots.
So what to do if you hit a parked car? Treat this as any other car accident, and follow the steps listed below.
- If you hit a parked car, it's important to not immediately leave and place your contact information where the vehicle’s owner will see it. Otherwise, you'll be breaking the law. (place your contact information where the vehicle’s owner will find it)
- Take photos
- File a police report
- Notify your insurer
- Check for witnesses or security footage
Working Hours during Ramadan
The official working hours of Sahabat Insurance Head Office during the holy month of Ramadan will be from 8 a.m to 4.30 p.m (Monday-Friday). Call us at 021-50508080 for further information.
Sahabat Insurance received excellent ratings from 23rd Infobank Insurance Award 2022
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) received Infobank: 23rd Insurance Awards on Thursday, July 28th 2022 in Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta for its success in maintaining the financial performance of "Excellent" .
Based on data from the Infobank Research Bureau (birl), PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was ranked 2nd with “Excellent” rating and a total score of 91,12% based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit above Rp 250 billion-Rp 500 billion.
Last year, Sahabat Insurance was awarded the “Excellent” rating in General Insurance of the 2021 infobank magazine Version based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit Rp 100 billion - under Rp 250 billion.
Source: “Rating 110 Insurance Infobank 2022 Version”. Infobank Magazine July 2022 edition.
Lost Your Luggage? Here's What To Do Now
One of the problems that may occur while on vacation is losing valuables or luggage on the way.
1. Don't panic, immediately contact the place where the bag/valuable item is lost, for example a hotel, airline or airport.
2. Make a loss report to the police as one of the conditions for an insurance claim.
3. If your passport is lost, immediately contact the embassy to get a replacement passport. If you lose your wallet and credit card, block the card immediately by contacting your bank.
4. Make sure you save all important data in the email, so you have a back up of data in case of loss.
5. Use travel insurance to cover the trip from unexpected risks that may occur.
CSR - Sahabat Insurance for Cianjur Earthquake
On Monday, November 21st 2022, a 5.6-magnitude earthquake struck near the town of Cianjur in West Java, Indonesia. The earthquake resulted in the destruction of over 22,000 homes .
Sahabat Insurance distributed aid to earthquake victims at one of the church and mosque in the Cianjur area, West Java (25/11) .The assistance provided by the Company is a form of social care for victims through the corporate social responsibility of Sahabat Insurance.