Does Car Insurance Cover Landslides?
Terakhir Diubah : 09:18:35 - Kamis, 15 Desember 2022
Aside from the danger of flooding, heavy rainfall can also lead to mudflow, basically creating a river of mud; and landslides, which are caused by the movement of the destabilized land—due either to gradual erosion or an accumulation of water. Does your auto insurance policy provide coverage for landslides?
Insurance shall not cover any loss of, damage to and/or expense incurred in Motor Vehicle and/or legal liability against any third party directly or indirectly caused by, as a consequence of, resulting from: earthquake, volcanic eruption, windstorm, tempest, tsunami, hail, flood, inundation, landslide or other geological or meteorological symptoms (Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy in Indonesia chapter 2, Exclusion, article 3, point 3.2).
Like flood, however, earthquake and landslide is excluded from standard car insurance policies—you must buy the coverage separately. Please call 021- 50508080 for more information.
Ramadhan Charity With Sahabat Insurance
On April 14 2023, Sahabat Insurance visited and donated to the Orphan and Dhuafa Al Ikhwan Islamic Boarding School in Bekasi Regency, West Java.
How to Make Passport via Online
Before starting your vacation, it's a good idea to check your passport validation.
What if you need new passport for your trip?
Waste Sorting At Home: Little Act With Big Impact
•To avoid garbage piling up, you must know how to sort out the garbage at home. Besides being more comfortable, you can also keep the environment clean and flood - free. •When disposing of waste, separate organic and inorganic waste. Sort plastic, paper, tetra pack, electronics, cans, and glass waste. •For kitchen waste or food scraps, you can process organic waste into compost. •For inorganic waste, you can go to a waste management agency which now also provides pick up services. #sahabatinsurance #insurance #friends #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamsahabat
Lost Your Luggage? Here's What To Do Now
One of the problems that may occur while on vacation is losing valuables or luggage on the way.
1. Don't panic, immediately contact the place where the bag/valuable item is lost, for example a hotel, airline or airport.
2. Make a loss report to the police as one of the conditions for an insurance claim.
3. If your passport is lost, immediately contact the embassy to get a replacement passport. If you lose your wallet and credit card, block the card immediately by contacting your bank.
4. Make sure you save all important data in the email, so you have a back up of data in case of loss.
5. Use travel insurance to cover the trip from unexpected risks that may occur.