My Hero, My Inspiration
Commemorating Hero's Day November 10, 2021, let's join "My Hero, My Inspiration" and you have the chance to win a total prize of IDR 300,000 e-balance! (each IDR 100,000 for 3 lucky winners) It's easy:
1. Like and share this image on your Social Media (in IG Story or on Facebook story)
2. Write in the comments about a person who inspires you. For example, father, mother, teacher, friend, or other people
that you think inspires you.
3. Mention 3 friends with the hashtag #friendsInsurance.
Period 5-9 November 2021. Good luck!#asuransi Sahabat #asuransi #Friends #tertrust #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #giveaway #haripahlawan
Car Alarm Goes Off Randomly? Learn Why and How to Fix It!
The car alarm serves to protect the vehicle from theft or other adverse events. But when your car alarm keeps going off, surely what comes to mind is the thought that the car alarm is broken and needs to be replaced immediately. It's a good idea to identify the cause of the damage to the car alarm.It could be that the cause is an alarm must be reset, the remote battery runs out or the car alarm receiver has a problem.Do not repair the vehicle alarm yourself, go to a repair shop to do a reset or repair the alarm system. #sahabatinsurance
Claim Submission & Operational Working Hours Related to Work From Home
Taking into account the increasingly worrying development of covid 19, the management of Sahabat insurance feels the need to take the following policies:
- Work From Home & operational working hours for Sahabat Insurance employees:
- WFH (Work From Home) for all employees at the Jakarta head office from Monday 30 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Adjusted operational working hours for the head office and all branch offices outside Jakarta to 09.30 – 15.30 local time.
- For filing and reporting claims, during the implementation of the WFH policy at the head office, the following policies are taken:
Thank you for your attention and good cooperation.
Friends of Insurance Management
What is Water Hammer?
Have you heard about water hammer? Water hammer is the result of a pressure surge, or high-pressure shockwave that propagates through a piping system when a fluid in motion is forced to change direction or stop abruptly. This shockwave is also commonly referred to as a hydraulic shock or hydraulic surge, and may be characterized by a marked banging or knocking sound on the pipes immediately after shutoff.This can happen if you pass through a flood with a water level of more than 50 cm
This term is also called hydrolocking, where water enters through the air filter so that the engine stops suddenly. The second problem can also be caused by water entering the lubrication system so that it mixes with the oil.