How to Make Passport via Online
Before starting your vacation, it's a good idea to check your passport validation.
What if you need new passport for your trip?
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
What Do I Do If My House Floods?
Flooded house? This is what you should do. Turn off the electricity when there is a flood, if the flood has subsided, clean the house immediately. It is important to dispose of items that cannot be saved immediately to prevent mold and bacteria from growing. Do not wait long, immediately clean with clean water to remove mud and soil, if the flood brings garbage, clean the floor with a solution of bleach or antiseptic.
Why car insurance claims are rejected?
Not having a driver's license at the time of an accident is one of the possible causes for a claim to be rejected by Vehicle Insurance in addition to being late in reporting claims. Especially if you violate traffic and are negligent while driving. For more information about vehicle insurance claims, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 #asuransi Sahabat