What to Do When Car Is Stolen
Terakhir Diubah : 16:27:00 - Jumat, 18 Maret 2022
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
What Do I Do If My House Floods?
Flooded house? This is what you should do. Turn off the electricity when there is a flood, if the flood has subsided, clean the house immediately. It is important to dispose of items that cannot be saved immediately to prevent mold and bacteria from growing. Do not wait long, immediately clean with clean water to remove mud and soil, if the flood brings garbage, clean the floor with a solution of bleach or antiseptic.
Safety Tips for Driving in The Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Things To Know Before You Start Driving In The Rain:
- Turn on your headlights not your hazard lights. Turning on the hazard lights during heavy rain will confuse other vehicles behind you, especially if you are at an intersection.
- Break through puddles or flooded areas. Water may enter the engine and damage your vehicle. The hole or drain may not be visible in the puddle. Avoid breaking through flooded areas.
- Traffic accidents are often caused by ignorance, violating traffic due to rain may result in accidents with other road users.
- Slow down ! Not only should you adhere to the posted speed limit when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower than you normally would. Wet roads are very dangerous.
- Avoid heavy braking, try to slow your vehicle by taking your foot off the accelerator earlier than you normally would in preparation to slow down or stop. Don’t use cruise control so your attention on using both the gas and brake are in tune.
May Allah shower all His blessings upon you on this holy month. Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.
Personal Accident Insurance
No one can predict the future. Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Personal accident insurance provides financial coverage against unforeseen events such as accidents causing bodily injury, permanent partial disability or permanent total disability and accidental death. Contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for more info.