Open your own business?
Today, many entrepreneurs prefer to run their businesses from home. But when running a business from home there are things you should pay attention to: Good business plan. You need to take into account the business projections and targets to be achieved. How to open your own business at home by making business projections will focus on how you calculate capital and then spend it so that it provides benefits for the business. Make sure the safety of your home and assets is ensured, such as if you have to have a kiln or stockpile piled up, you have to make sure it doesn't endanger the home and other occupants such as your family. Call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080 for further information.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
Safety Tips During Rainy Seasons
The rainy season has arrived, for those of you who often travel outside the house, the trip can be disrupted. Especially if the rain causes losses such as puddles or even floods that cause transportation to be hampered.
In addition, cold air in the rainy season can also bring various diseases. For that, for the sake of safety and comfort, you must be careful when traveling. Here are some tips to consider when traveling in the rainy season. Many workers choose to use public transportation because they do not want to experience the risk of their vehicles being flooded. So how do you stay safe using public transportation? Prepare spare time earlier than your departure so you are not in a hurry on the road, use non-cash payments, bring an umbrella and maintain health protocols. Office workers choose to use public transportation because they do not want to experience the risk of their vehicles being flooded. So how do you stay safe using public transportation? Prepare spare time earlier than your departure so you are not in a hurry, use non-cash payments, bring an umbrella and maintain health protocols.
Eid Al Fitr Holiday Announcement
Thank you for being our valued customer.
Following government regulation about National Holiday on Eid Al Fitr 1443 H
We will be closed from April 29 until May 6, 2022.
We will open on May 9, 2022.
Don’t worry! For claim and services please call
Sahabat Insurance Customer Care 021-50508080